Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: TAKEN! Adventurous, unusual ELECTRIC HARP sounds -- DEAL

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
icberry (IC B.)

Subject: TAKEN! Adventurous, unusual ELECTRIC HARP sounds -- DEAL
Date Posted: 1/24/2011 11:02 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Thanks everyone, for looking-- they've found a taker.

ICB

I have two by master of Electric Harp Deborah Henson-Conant.

Henson-Conant is far from a staid, predictable performer on this ususual instrument.  Here's a little bit about her:

"...She performs in symphony halls as a soloist with major orchestras, and she plays intimate shows in clubs, festivals and theaters internationally. She has toured with the Boston Pops, opened for Ray Charles at Tanglewood, jammed onstage with Bobbie McFerrin and offstage with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, and starred in the PBS special "Celtic Harpestry.” She's been featured on shows from CBS’ “Sunday Morning” and NBC’s “Today Show” to NPR’s “Weekend Edition” and the Food Network’s “Warped,” and interviewed by hosts and journalists from Scott Simon, Susan Stamberg and Studs Terkel to Charlie Rose and Joan Rivers...."

I have these two of hers, available for a single credit:

CAUGHT IN THE ACT 

ON THE RISE (this one is out of print)

Read more about Henson-Conant, including notes on these two recordings,  here: http://www.hipharp.com/dhccat.htm

If you'd like these, they can be had two for one credit.  Let us know here that you're interested, and PM me to do the credit/address part.

Enjoy!

ICBERRY

Last Edited on: 1/28/11 9:59 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Boberty (Robert P.)

Subject: Harp on!
Date Posted: 1/28/2011 3:22 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

It's Friday, it must be harp day. I thought I was very patient waiting for everyone to have a chance to order these. Well you're too late! IC, I'm buddying you a credit and I'll send you a message with my address.

Robert