Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: Credits don't match # disks

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Michele H.

Subject: Credits don't match # disks
Date Posted: 10/24/2010 8:36 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

My son just ordered a few CDs off my SwapaCD account and I had 4 credits to start.  He ordered one CD that has 2 disks and it cost 2 credits.  Made sense.  The second item he ordered is a CD which only has one disk but my account was debited 2 credits.  The CD is Arch Enemy by Anthems of Rebellion.  Any idea of why this would happen?

icberry (IC B.)

Date Posted: 10/25/2010 3:53 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi Michele,

Don't be afraid to ask a question like that to the SwapaCD Team -- the contact info is under the "Help Center", above.  This is a transitional time with the site database, so it's possible there is just an error in there someplace.  They have always been very helpful and responsive on those occasions when I have had to ask a specific-case question like that.  I bet it's totally resolvable.  Take care....

Michele H.

Subject: Thanks
Date Posted: 10/25/2010 9:57 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I was just thinking that I should probably just email the support team after I read about some of the issues with the other posts.

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Barbie (Barbie P.)

Date Posted: 10/29/2010 7:49 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

there are two versions of that title.  perhaps the request was for the the 2 disc version and you sent the incorrect 1 disc version.  you have to be very careful with which version you list, and which version you send.  you have to match the number of songs, not the title or cover.

it is maddening.

Barbie

Michele H.

Subject: Update
Date Posted: 11/1/2010 10:23 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Just wanted to let people.  know that I contacted the support team and  they corrected the listing and refunded me the credit. 

Barbie, the version I requested was the single disc version but I was "charged" for 2 discs.  So I"m good now.