Discussion Forums - Hard Rock & Metal

Topic: JUST IN - THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX: ..Your Flesh Be Ours (Rare) METAL

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
funeralparty (Michael F.)

Subject: JUST IN - THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX: ..Your Flesh Be Ours (Rare) METAL
Date Posted: 1/11/2010 9:11 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Just got in this very hard to get CD and it's up for grabs. If you're interested it's just (1) credit so let me know.

THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX: WHEN WE ARE DONE, YOUR FLESH WILL BE OURS (CD, 2001, Massacre Records)

If you're not familiar with The Project Hate, check out theprojecthate.com and listen to their music.

It's blistering technical death metal COMBINED with violins/cellos, trip-hop interludes and ethereal female vox.  Vocals are 50/50 - male corpsegrinder and ethereal female.  This is like Darzamat for those of you familiar with them.  It's gothic in a sense, but it is not "Gothic Metal."  It is pure 100% blasphemous technical death metal with growling, screaming, but...with all these other elements.

Ever since I listened to their Symphonies of Slit Wrists CD this summer, they have become one of my all-time favorite bands, and I have been trying to track down everything they've put out, and this album was the hardest one to find.

funeralparty (Michael F.)

Date Posted: 1/13/2010 12:37 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Okay, this CD got snatched up by a fast-acting Swapacd member and is no longer available! Thanks all -

Dongdong8 D.

Subject: edited by SwapaCD Team
Date Posted: 10/19/2017 1:22 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

edited by SwapaCD Team