Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Roots of Rhythm CD/Booklets - Even More!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Linda J.

Subject: Roots of Rhythm CD/Booklets - Even More!
Date Posted: 7/21/2009 2:04 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Let me know if you want a listing of songs on these:  I'll EM a list:  These are now available.

Under the Boardwalk;    First Love;    Sophisticated Ladies;    Unchain my Heart;    Stormy Weather;    Twist & Shout;    Memphis Soul; Dance to the Music;    Guitar Kings;   Skinny Legs and All;    Soul Picnic;    I Feel Good;    House Party Tonight;    Turn on your Love Light

chasrecords (Charles S.)

Subject: Roots CD ? Booklets
Date Posted: 7/21/2009 3:43 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Linda, As I said last week, I would like them all. You have 13 listed, I have 13 credits - which I will hold for these CD's. I also have 14 more CD's mailed that will give me addition credits.

Nothing has changed. Let's get the swap going. Credit transfer or swap from my tower --  or both.

Also, you can send them media mail & save a lot in postage costs.  Just let me know.  Charlie

bossajake (Patrick J.)

Date Posted: 7/21/2009 8:49 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

hi linda - i don't understand why these aren't on your tower - are they unpostable?  it's never clear what you want for them.  i didn't even check - are they wishlisted?  these posts seem a little cryptic to me??  available for what?   i'm confused -    patrick