Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Roots of Rhythm CD/Booklets

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Linda J.

Subject: Roots of Rhythm CD/Booklets
Date Posted: 7/14/2009 6:58 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Roots of Rhythm  CD/Booklets - Currently listing Stormy Weather, Unchain My Heart, Sophisticated Ladies, First Love, Guitar Kings, Dance to the Music, Memphis Soul, Twist and Shout. All part of the Warner Special Products, International Masters publishers.  All CDs are in their respective booklets, excellent shape. Will swap one from your list for one of these.

chasrecords (Charles S.)

Subject: Booklets/cds
Date Posted: 7/14/2009 7:47 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Linda, Got your e-mail. I am interested in all of these. Take a look at my tower or create a want list. I do have 4000 cd's. I'd rather deal with you on a one-to-one basis. To be honest with you, I don't need competion from other members. If we deal between ourselves, we can by - pass a little of the mechanics of the system.

My personal e-mail is   csherron@tampabay.rr.com.   I've worked this way with several other members and we are still swapping with one another.

Charlie

Boberty (Robert P.)

Subject: competition
Date Posted: 7/15/2009 9:34 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑
I don't know about everyone else but this response seems to both against the spirit and explicit rules for trading in the bazaar. A more equitable trade would be to offer credits that can be used for anyone's tower not just one persons. Just sayin'. Happy swapping, Robert
SwapaCDTeam (SwapaCD Team A.)
SwapaCD Team

Subject: One for one trades
Date Posted: 7/16/2009 10:15 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

These trades are allowed as long as none of the CDs are Wish Listed.

If they are trades from each other's Towers, they need to be made officially through the system.

If the CDs are unpostables, they can be traded unofficially, just like any other unpostable CD Bazaar deal.