Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: CD Single collectors 2 for 1 special DJ

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Maggielove (Kevin C.)

Subject: CD Single collectors 2 for 1 special DJ
Date Posted: 2/22/2009 9:50 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Order any singles from my cd tower and take another one for free. Just order the cd and mail me with the one you want for free. I always ship in bubble mailers so ENJOY. Kevin

mike (Michael M.)

Subject: Cd singles
Date Posted: 2/22/2009 4:56 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Do yourself a favor and delete your single's offerings!  Think about this!  Your offering cds with one song and expect members to swap a $3.49 value when you can get 10 to 15 songs on a regular cd! I eliminated my singles and just give them out to members as a gift, for them to sample other music. (so where is the bargin at 2 for 1 offering) Mike

bossajake (Patrick J.)

Date Posted: 2/22/2009 10:35 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

nothing wrong with offer a deal on singles, i trade them out of my tower all the time and those that have ordered them have been happy to pick up something they've been looking for

some folks collect singles from their favorite artists, most singles contain alternate versions of songs which are not available on any other discs, some of them have almost as many tracks on them as full length albums

i don't know why someone would get so upset about another members' offerings in the bazaar, seems like a strange response to me

good luck with your singles kevin   :)   patrick   

by the way, nice of you to ship in bubble mailers, ensures safe arrival of the discs