Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Unpostable: Atmospheric Synthesizer Spectacular Volumes 1-4

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
godfreyaeon (Malachy G.)

Subject: Unpostable: Atmospheric Synthesizer Spectacular Volumes 1-4
Date Posted: 12/28/2008 2:35 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi guys!,

I have 4 CD's that I cannot post as they are not in the database.

Anyway, for those of you loving some of the greatest synthesizer music, these discs are exactly what you are looking for.

The four discs in question are Atmospheric Synthesizer Spectacular Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4 published by MCPS/Tring International and originally purchased in the UK. I will either 'sell' each disk for 1 credit or the entire collection for 3 credits(ie, getting the last 1 for free). Below can be found the details of each disk. my username is 'godfreyaeon'. I will also consider accepting credits at swapadvd.com or paperbackswap.com if you prefer.

Atmospheric Synthesizer Spectacular Volume 1 (VAR055) - Case cracked but CD is fine.
Running Time: 1 hr 13 mins
Tracks: Electric Salsa (Munzing/Anzilotti), Pazuzo (Moricone), Twins Peaks Theme (Badalamenti), Chariots of Fire (Vangelis), Dune Desert Theme (Eno), L'Opera Sauvage (Vangelis), Derwish D (Vangelis), Fletch Theme (Faltermeyer), The Omen (Krautter/Staab/Uhrmacher), Infinity (Walden), Rockit (Hancock/Laswell/Beinhorn), Living On Video (Languirand), Tubular Bells Theme (Oldfield), Sadness Part 1 (Curley M.C./Gregorian/Fairstein), I Hear You you (Vangelis), The Chase From Midnight Express (Moroder), Axel F (Faltermeyer)

Atmospheric Synthesizer Spectacular Volume 2 (VAR056) - Minor scratches on case.
Running Time: 1 hr 9 mins
Tracks: Chi Mai (Moricone), Oxygen (Jarre), Camilla (Dudley/Jeczalic/Langang), Crockett's Theme (Hammer), Onyx (Perrier/Rizzetelli), Zoolokologie (Jarre), Madame Curie (Ruseler), Theme From Antartica (Vangelis), Equinox Part Five (Jarre), Theme From Rainman (Zimmer), Tubbs & Valerie (Hammer), I'll Find My Way Home (Anderson/Vangelis), Talkin' Loud & Clear (Orchestral Manoervres In the Dark), Lucifer (Woolfson/Parsons), Mammagamma (Jarre), Infinity (Walden), 4th Rendez-Vous (Jarre), Doce Vita (Giombini/Mazzolini)

Atmospheric Synthesizer Spectacular Volume 3 (VAR057) - Minor scratches on case.
Running Time: 1 hr 13 mins
Tracks: Autobahn (Huner/Schneider), Mountain Dust (Ruseler), Rotations Logic (Vangelis), Popcorn (Kingsley), Always On My Mind (Thompson/James/Christopher), The Will Of The Wind (Vangelis), Hymne (Vangelis), China (Vangelis), Elsewhere (Vangelis), Never Ending Story (Moroder/Forsey), Apocolypse Des Animaux (Vangelis), First Approach (Copyright Control), The Eve Of War (Wayne), Miami Vice Theme (Hammer), The Tao Of Love (Vangelis), The Sound Of C (Ramaekers/Sas), Magic Fly (Ecama), To The Unknown Man (Vangelis)

Atmospheric Synthesizer Spectacular Volume 4 (VAR058) - Minor scratches on case.
Running Time: 1 hr 2 mins
Tracks: Magnetic Fields Part Two (Jarre), Tour De France (Hutter/Schmit), In The Air Tonight (Collins), La Isla Bonita (Madonna/Bray/Gaitish), Pepperbox (Arpadys), Eric's Theme (Vangelis), Italien Song (Vangelis), The Model (Hutter/Bartos/Schult), Toccata (Trad Arr. Peak/Holmes), Genetic Engineering (Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark), If You Leave (Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark), In Yer Face (808 State), Arrival (Anderson/Ulvaeus), Battlestar Galactica (Phillips/Larson), The Girl On The Stairways (Froese/Schmoelling/Franke), Aurora (Nova), Maid Of Orleans (McClusky), Pulstar (Vangelis)

If you are interested or have questions, then please post here and also drop me a message to username 'godfreyaeon' so that I know to check back here.

Thanks,
Malachy Godfrey

Last Edited on: 1/30/09 12:37 AM ET - Total times edited: 4
Dongdong8 D.

Subject: edited by SwapaCD Team
Date Posted: 10/19/2017 1:25 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

edited by SwapaCD Team

Chenjinyan C.

Subject: edited by SwapaCD Team
Date Posted: 12/14/2017 12:09 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑