Discussion Forums - Rock

Topic: CD Artwork

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
cosmickittypooh (Kathy J.)

Subject: CD Artwork
Date Posted: 9/14/2006 10:14 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑
I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but I really want the artwork (booklet & back cover) of the CD's I request. I always mail them to the people that request my CD's and they can use them or not. I also would like to have more info on the CD I 'm requesting, ex. if artwork is included, when it was posted, conditon of CD, etc. etc.

Last Edited on: 9/14/06 10:55 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
James A.

Date Posted: 9/15/2006 12:16 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Here's the absolute best way to handle your problem the fastest:

Go into "Personal Messages" under your account screen. Send a message to the person with the cd that you want and request that they send it with the cd.

I know this to work 100% of the time. Sometimes you even get to learn from the person that they may have lost the artwork, so you know not to request that one.

As far as how long it has been posted, why would you need to know that?
Budgie (Raef N.)

Date Posted: 2/11/2009 11:11 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Kathy and James, in your settings you can choose to receive CD's with no art, CD's with Front Art, CD's with Back art, or CD's with Front and Back Art.

You do not need to contact the sender to ask for it. If you set your account correctly, you should not be receiving any CD's without artwork.

Cheers!

Raëf