Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: CD BONANZA! 3-for-1 CREDIT.

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
townhousegal (Irma N.)

Subject: CD BONANZA! 3-for-1 CREDIT.
Date Posted: 8/6/2018 1:15 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

LOTS OF RARE CLASSICAL AND JAZZ,

CHILDREN'S AND POP.

PLEASE ORDER 1 and PM ME WITH YOUR CHOICES!

DrScott (Scott K.)

Subject: Ultimate grab bag - everything I have (most are posted in my tower) - Min.
Date Posted: 8/6/2018 6:02 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

OK, I am clearing the deck for my next set of Tower adds.  The only things I am not parting with on my tower are the Van Halen discs, but who knows, by the time this ready to ship I might throw those in too.  I make no guaranttes about what I can and cannot find in my vast collection, but I promise at least 30 discs worth of listening pleasure - that's 6 discs for 1 credit.  So here's how the five credit thing works BC i HATE to go to the post office.  You must order the following discs of which there are only 1 of on sacd.com.  I will ship them as a bundle to save on postage.  Many of the discs have all art, some don't, all are playable and in good shape.  You must order the following : Bad Veins, Esben and the Witch, Fernando Saunders, The Grapes of Wrath : I Am Here and finally, Doctor and the Medics : Keep Thinking It's Tuesday.  Do it soon and I'll throw in another 5 discs of my choice.  The massive grab bag includes all of the above plus stuff by M. Ward, A-Ha, The Strange Familiar, Rudimental, King Missle, Old 97s, Roy Orbison, Peter Murphy, etc...  Dr. Scott

Dirtypickle (David T.)

Date Posted: 9/10/2018 8:38 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Dr. Scott , this deal end ?