Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Even more grab bags! 5 CDs for a single credit - Must order indicated disc.

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
DrScott (Scott K.)

Subject: Even more grab bags! 5 CDs for a single credit - Must order indicated disc.
Date Posted: 1/25/2018 3:11 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

It's time for some Spring cleaning!  Here's some grab bags for a single credit!

Bag 1 - Must order 'Esben and the Witch : Violet Cries (disc and back insert', then get>  Peter Gabriel : Secret World Live (disc only), Galaxie 500 : On Fire (disc only), Peter Murphy (formerly of Bauhaus) : Should The World Fail To Fall Apart (disc only), Old 97's : Wreck Your Life (disc and front insert)

Bag 2 - Must order 'Big Audio Dynamite : Tighten Up Vol. 88 (Disc and front and back inserts)"< THEN GET > Afrika Bambaataa & Family : The Light (all art) , The Who : Live At Leeds (disc only), Pink Floyd : The Delicate Sound Of Thunder (disc one - disc only), Abba : Abba's Greatest Hits (EU import - disc one) (disc only) - TAKEN!!!!

Bag 3 - Must order 'Blind Boys Of Alabama : Go Tell It On The Mountain - disc, front and back inserts)', then get > King Missle : King Missle (disc and front and back art), Morrisey : Ringleader Of The Tormentors (disc and front insert), Black : Comedy (disc, front and back inserts), The Fixx : One Thing Leads To Another - Greatest Hits (disc only)

Bag 4 - Must order 'Sir Mixalot : Swap Met Louie-5 song EP - all art)' , then get > Cyndi Lauper : She's So Unusual (disc and front insert), Flobots : Fight With Tools (all art), Grateful Dead : America Beauty (disc and back insert), Depeche Mode : 101 (2 CD set and front art) - TAKEN!!!!

Bag 5 - Must order 'Grapes Of Wrath : I Am Here CD Single (disc and all art)', then get > A-Ha : Headlines & Deadlines (The Hits of A-Ha) (all art), Fairground Attraction : First Of A Million Kisses (ALL ART), The Cavedogs : Six Tender Moments E.P. (all art), Red House Painters : Songs For A Blue Guitar (disc only)

Bag 6 - Must order Rudimental : Home (Deluxe Edition) (disc and all art)', then get > Roy Orbison : Opus Collection (all art), Stars Of Track And Field : Centuries Before Love And War (all art), Lambchop : Flotus (disc and back insert), M. Ward : A Wateland Companion (disc and back insert)

Hit me up for additional details. 

REMEMBER you must actually order the indicated disc off of my tower, no cheating :)

Dr Scott 

Last Edited on: 1/31/18 2:39 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Bob N.

Date Posted: 1/28/2018 8:47 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

PM'd about bag 2

Daddy-O (Brad S.)

Subject: Grab bag
Date Posted: 1/31/2018 7:15 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Scott, I just pm’d you about grab bag 4 - sir mix a lot.  Thanks!