Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: **Looking for a great trader to take over Wishlist Multiples by 11/2017

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
icberry (IC B.)

Subject: **Looking for a great trader to take over Wishlist Multiples by 11/2017
Date Posted: 8/25/2017 9:42 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi all, 

Wishlist multiples is a great way to share a bunch of items with a single trader and save postage by sending them to a single address... and it's SwapaCD-approved!

Traders have taken turns publishing this monthly thread since it started.  I am looking for someone to take over from me as I took over from someone before me, to keep it going.

Would you be willing to take over this easy task? It provides a nice service for your fellow traders. Please PM me.  My last Wishlist Multiples Thread post will be 1 October 2017.  Thank you!

ICBERRY

Last Edited on: 8/25/17 9:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
icberry (IC B.)

Date Posted: 9/10/2017 10:36 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

bump

BRENDAN H.

Date Posted: 9/10/2017 1:17 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

whats a  Wishlist multiple?

SwapaCDTeam (SwapaCD Team A.)
SwapaCD Team

Date Posted: 10/2/2017 3:14 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hello, Swappers!

In November, ICberry, the current host of this thread, will be stepping down. I.C., we greatly appreciate all of the time you committed to making this work!

In order for the Wish List Multiples Thread to continue past this month, we'll need a new volunteer to monitor this thread and act as the host. If you feel this is a role you could fill, please contact us at team@swapacd.com.

We'd love to keep this thread open!