Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: 3-for-1 deal and Unpostables list

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
blakew (Blake W.)

Subject: 3-for-1 deal and Unpostables list
Date Posted: 2/8/2017 4:53 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I always have a 3-for-1 deal on my Tower and Unpostables. I am the original owner of all of the rare/autographed stuff. I used to work in the music industry and took care of them. Condition is noted if it's not Excellent or New. Happy trading!  

Here's my Unpostables:

The Badlees - Angeline Is Coming Home CD single. The database listing only lists 2 tracks: Angeline Is Coming Home (LP version) and Fear Of Falling (live). This CD has 2 additional tracks: The Last Great Act of Defiance (non-LP track), and The Real Thing (non-LP track). Artwork is the same as the database listing.

Children's Favourite Songs, vol 1-4. Walt Disney Records. Performed by Larry Grace and the Disneyland Children's Sing-Along Chorus. Each CD has between 23-27 songs. Message me for track listings.

The Countdown Kids – Old MacDonald Had a Farm and 24 other songs. Part of the Mommy & Me series. I have the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star volume on my Tower, but this UPC is not in the system, for some reason.

Jaguar Love – Take Me To the Sea. Advance CD sent to college radio stations. Has track listing and a short band bio on the back tray.

Journey - Remember Me CD single. Radio edit, Album Version, Extended Version, Callout Hook #1, Callout Hook #2. Promo CD single sent to radio stations. Not commercially-available.

King’s X - It’s Love CD single. Faded Version, LP Version. Promo CD single sent to radio stations. Not commercially-available.

Nirvana - All Apologies/Rape Me CD single. rare DGC Records promotional single for these 2 songs from the In Utero album. This was sent to radio stations - not commercially available.. Condition: Good. There are numerous scratches on CD, but it played fine for me.

Pearl Jam – CD single. Even Flow, Dirty Frank (non-album track)

Raffi - My Discovery CD: About The Farm. CD in plain paper sleeve. children's CD by Brighter Vision Learning Adventures. Contains Raffi's Down On Grandpa's Farm as well as versions of Old McDonald Had a Farm, Over In the Meadow, Bingo, Barnyard Song, Little White Duck, The Chickens In the Coop, I Like Farm Animals, Vegetables, Where Are the Animals?, Oh, Do You Hear?, Farm Work Song (activity), All Around the Barnyard (activity), Animal Train (activity)

Rock 'n Roll Animals (WGTR morning show) – Yatta Yatta Yatta. 17 tracks of on-air and produced comedy.

Third Eye Blind – CD single in cardboard case w/ slide-out tray. Semi-Charmed Life, Tattoo Of the Sun (non-album track)

The Tossers - in cardboard sleeve. Promotional Victory Records CD sampler. 4 Songs: No Loot No Booze No Fun (live), Holy Ground (live), Where Ya Been Johnny?, I've Pursued Nothing.

VAST – Music For People. Autographed.

Various artists – All the Best From Latin America. 20 tracks. “Master recorded in Brazil.”

various artists - Bass Motives. Condition: CD is Like New, cardboard case is Very Good. This is a RARE, promotional 6-song CD from Best Buy. This was not commercially-available. Songs: Simple Plan-I'd Do Anything, Godsmack-Re-Align, The Crystal Method-Born Too Slow, Pitch Black-It's All Real, No Motiv-Into The Darkness, Tony C And The Truth-Little Bit More

various artists – Country Legends: The Working Man. (SONY Music Special Products). Tommy Cash-Rise and Shine, David Allan Coe with Bill Anderson-Get a Little Dirt On Your Hands, Charlie Rich-Life Has It's Little Ups and Downs, Lacy J. Dalton-Working Class Man, Merle Haggard-Are the Good Times Really Over (I Wish A Buck Was Still Silver), Moe Bandy and Joe Stampley-Let's Hear It For the Working Man, Johnny Cash-Oney, Charlie Daniels Band-American Farmer, Jimmy Dean-Sixteen Tons, Johnny Paycheck-Take This Job and Shove It, Larry Gatlin and Gatlin Brothers Band-Hard Workin' Hands, John Conlee-The Carpenter (disc only)

various artists – InsideOut Music America: Sampler 2000 Volume 1. pop/mainstream metal and prog-metal sampler. Songs: Platypus-Oh God, D.C. Cooper-Dreams, Ian Parry-House of Cards, Vanden Plas-I Can See, Pain of Salvation-Spirit Of the Land/Inside, Mastermind-The Beast of Babylon, Ten Jinn-Darkling Plain, Digital Ruin-Living For Yesterday, The Flower Kings-The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, Platypus-Partial To the Bean, Mastermind-Excelsior!

Various artists – Paint Chip Records presents Lead Into Gold. 20 tracks from the following Albany, NY area bands: Paste, The Dugans, 100 Acre Wood, Dara Albro, Bloom, North Again, All Fall Down, Crawdad, Topper, Billy Riley

various artists  - Now How Much Would You Pay?. RARE A&M Records promotional CD highlighting their late-80s artists. Songs: Matthew Sweet-Vertigo, Matthew Sweet-Easy, The Royal Court of China-Half the Truth, The Royal Court of China-Geared & Primed, Thrashing Doves-Angel Visit, Thrashing Doves-Reprobate's Hymn, Joe Henry-Here and Gone, Joe Henry-Map of Belgium, One 2 Many-Downtown, The Sandmen-Heart of Steel, The Sandmen-Say Yes, The Feelies-Higher Ground, Sam Brown-Stop, Dare-Abandon, Sheryl Lee Ralph with Cedelia Marley & Sharon Marley-(I'm) Hurting Inside, Robyn Hitchcock-Madonna Of the Wasps, Neville Brothers-Yellow Moon, Neville Brothers-Sister Rose

Various artists – Pilot Pen Company Presents High Volume Hits Volume 1. Songs: October Project-Ariel, Zhane-Hey Mister DJ, The Connells-’74-’75, His Boy Elroy-Don’t Leave Me, Culture Beat-Got To Get It, Inclined-The Atom, Bizarre Inc (feat. Angie Brown)-Took My Love, Rozalla-Faith (In The Power Of Love), Kris Kross-A Lot 2 Live 4, Expose-As Long As I Can Dream.

various artists - Soho Natural Sessions Shows #11 (Richard Barone, Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Carry Nation) and #12 (Soul Asylum, Jill Sobule, Janata). Condition: Very Good, a few minor scratches. RARE CD of syndicated show sent to Modern Rock radio stations. Live songs and interviews with the artists. Hosted by Pat DiNizio of The Smithereens. Comes with official radio cue sheet.

various artists - Victory Records CD sampler. in cardboard sleeve. Promotional Victory Records sampler. 5 Songs: The Audition-Warm Me Up, The Audition-Edinboro, Secret Lives! Of the Freemasons-The New Whack, Secret Lives! Of the Freemasons-Life Begins At 40 oz., Farewell to Freeway-Speak Your Words.

Last Edited on: 2/8/17 4:54 PM ET - Total times edited: 1