Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: 3-FOR-1 DEAL - UNPOSTABLES - SOME ARE RARE & AUTOGRAPHED

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
blakew (Blake W.)

Subject: 3-FOR-1 DEAL - UNPOSTABLES - SOME ARE RARE & AUTOGRAPHED
Date Posted: 9/21/2016 3:36 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I always have a 3-for-1 deal on my Tower and Unpostables. I am the original owner of all of the rare/autographed stuff. I used to work in the music industry and took care of them. Condition is noted if it's not Excellent or New. Happy trading!

The Badlees - Angeline Is Coming Home CD single. The database listing only lists 2 tracks: Angeline Is Coming Home (LP version) and Fear Of Falling (live). This CD has 2 additional tracks: The Last Great Act of Defiance (non-LP track), and The Real Thing (non-LP track). Artwork is the same as the database listing.

Blondie - The Best of Blondie. Looks like a Canadian UPC, but otherwise exactly like the US version.

Children's Favourite Songs, vol 1-4. Walt Disney Records. Performed by Larry Grace and the Disneyland Children's Sing-Along Chorus. Each CD has between 23-27 songs. Message me for track listings.

Journey - Remember Me CD single. Radio edit, Album Version, Extended Version, Callout Hook #1, Callout Hook #2. Promo CD single sent to radio stations. Not commercially-available.

Jaguar Love – Take Me To the Sea. Advance CD sent to college radio stations. Has track listing and a short band bio on the back tray.

King’s X - It’s Love CD single. Faded Version, LP Version. Promo CD single sent to radio stations. Not commercially-available.

The Locker Room (KBPI morning show) – The Best Of, vol. 2. 23 tracks of on-air and produced comedy.

Longwave - There’s A Fire EP (7 audio tracks, 3 videos)

Nirvana - All Apologies/Rape Me CD single. rare DGC Records promotional single for these 2 songs from the In Utero album. This was sent to radio stations - not commercially available.. Condition: Good. There are numerous scratches on CD, but it played fine for me.

Ozzy Osbourne – 93.3 WMMR's Pierre Robert Interview. Still shrink-wrapped.

Pearl Jam – CD single. Even Flow, Dirty Frank (non-album track)

Raffi - My Discovery CD: About The Farm. CD in plain paper sleeve. children's CD by Brighter Vision Learning Adventures. Contains Raffi's Down On Grandpa's Farm as well as versions of Old McDonald Had a Farm, Over In the Meadow, Bingo, Barnyard Song, Little White Duck, The Chickens In the Coop, I Like Farm Animals, Vegetables, Where Are the Animals?, Oh, Do You Hear?, Farm Work Song (activity), All Around the Barnyard (activity), Animal Train (activity)

Rock 'n Roll Animals (WGTR morning show) – Yatta Yatta Yatta. 17 tracks of on-air and produced comedy.

** NEW: The Simpsons – Do The Bartman. CD single in cardboard gatefold packaging (fair condition, worn around the edges). Promotional version – not available commercially. CD is in separate sleeve with lyrics printed on it. Includes a flip book with illustration of Bart doing the Bartman dance. New copies of this are selling for $70 on Ebay. Not available for 3-for-1 deal.

Third Eye Blind – CD single in cardboard case w/ slide-out tray. Semi-Charmed Life, Tattoo Of the Sun (non-album track)

The Tossers - in cardboard sleeve. Promotional Victory Records CD sampler. 4 Songs: No Loot No Booze No Fun (live), Holy Ground (live), Where Ya Been Johnny?, I've Pursued Nothing.

VAST – Music For People. Autographed.

Various artists – All the Best From Latin America. 20 tracks. “Master recorded in Brazil.”

various artists - Bass Motives. Condition: CD is Like New, cardboard case is Very Good. This is a RARE, promotional 6-song CD from Best Buy. This was not commercially-available. Songs: Simple Plan-I'd Do Anything, Godsmack-Re-Align, The Crystal Method-Born Too Slow, Pitch Black-It's All Real, No Motiv-Into The Darkness, Tony C And The Truth-Little Bit More

various artists – Country Legends: The Working Man. (SONY Music Special Products). Tommy Cash-Rise and Shine, David Allan Coe with Bill Anderson-Get a Little Dirt On Your Hands, Charlie Rich-Life Has It's Little Ups and Downs, Lacy J. Dalton-Working Class Man, Merle Haggard-Are the Good Times Really Over (I Wish A Buck Was Still Silver), Moe Bandy and Joe Stampley-Let's Hear It For the Working Man, Johnny Cash-Oney, Charlie Daniels Band-American Farmer, Jimmy Dean-Sixteen Tons, Johnny Paycheck-Take This Job and Shove It, Larry Gatlin and Gatlin Brothers Band-Hard Workin' Hands, John Conlee-The Carpenter (disc only)

Various artists – Fossil Jeans presents 13 Tracks vol. 3. Songs: Ben Kweller-Walk On Me, Nada Surf-Hi Speed Soul, Black Lipstick-Corporate Happy Hour, The Good Life-I Am An Island, Rjd2-Good Times Roll Pt. 2, Alaska!-Lost the Gold, Cannibal Ox-The F Word, Snowglobe-Dreamworks, Iron & Wine-Lion’s Mane, Vells-Starlights Our Way, Zykos-Kodiak, Moonshot Radio-Anywhere But Here, Codec & Flexor-Time Has Changed. 

various artists – InsideOut Music America: Sampler 2000 Volume 1. pop/mainstream metal and prog-metal sampler. Songs: Platypus-Oh God, D.C. Cooper-Dreams, Ian Parry-House of Cards, Vanden Plas-I Can See, Pain of Salvation-Spirit Of the Land/Inside, Mastermind-The Beast of Babylon, Ten Jinn-Darkling Plain, Digital Ruin-Living For Yesterday, The Flower Kings-The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, Platypus-Partial To the Bean, Mastermind-Excelsior!

Various artists – Paint Chip Records presents Lead Into Gold. 20 tracks from the following Albany, NY area bands: Paste, The Dugans, 100 Acre Wood, Dara Albro, Bloom, North Again, All Fall Down, Crawdad, Topper, Billy Riley

various artists  - Now How Much Would You Pay?. RARE A&M Records promotional CD highlighting their late-80s artists. Songs: Matthew Sweet-Vertigo, Matthew Sweet-Easy, The Royal Court of China-Half the Truth, The Royal Court of China-Geared & Primed, Thrashing Doves-Angel Visit, Thrashing Doves-Reprobate's Hymn, Joe Henry-Here and Gone, Joe Henry-Map of Belgium, One 2 Many-Downtown, The Sandmen-Heart of Steel, The Sandmen-Say Yes, The Feelies-Higher Ground, Sam Brown-Stop, Dare-Abandon, Sheryl Lee Ralph with Cedelia Marley & Sharon Marley-(I'm) Hurting Inside, Robyn Hitchcock-Madonna Of the Wasps, Neville Brothers-Yellow Moon, Neville Brothers-Sister Rose

Various artists – Pilot Pen Company Presents High Volume Hits Volume 1. Songs: October Project-Ariel, Zhane-Hey Mister DJ, The Connells-’74-’75, His Boy Elroy-Don’t Leave Me, Culture Beat-Got To Get It, Inclined-The Atom, Bizarre Inc (feat. Angie Brown)-Took My Love, Rozalla-Faith (In The Power Of Love), Kris Kross-A Lot 2 Live 4, Expose-As Long As I Can Dream.

various artists - Smooth Jazz WJJZ 97.5 Special Edition CD. Still shrink-wrapped. George Benson with Al Jarreau-Mornin', Phillipe Saisse Trio-Do It Again, Simply Red-Holding Back the Years (acoustic), Najee-2nd 2 None, Paul Hardcastle-Serene, Earth Wind & Fire-September, Mindi Abair-True Blue, Ramsey Lewis-Oh Happy Day, David Pack-Biggest Part of Me, Wayman Tisdale-Get Down On It, Kenny G-Baby G, Diana Krall-The Look of Love, Ray Charles-Georgia On My Mind (live)

various artists - Soho Natural Sessions Shows #11 (Richard Barone, Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Carry Nation) and #12 (Soul Asylum, Jill Sobule, Janata). Condition: Very Good, a few minor scratches. RARE CD of syndicated show sent to Modern Rock radio stations. Live songs and interviews with the artists. Hosted by Pat DiNizio of The Smithereens. Comes with official radio cue sheet.

various artists - Victory Records CD sampler. in cardboard sleeve. Promotional Victory Records sampler. 5 Songs: The Audition-Warm Me Up, The Audition-Edinboro, Secret Lives! Of the Freemasons-The New Whack, Secret Lives! Of the Freemasons-Life Begins At 40 oz., Farewell to Freeway-Speak Your Words.

various artists – Victory Records Spring Rock Sampler (2014). in cardboard sleeve. 17 songs: A Day to Remember-The Downfall Of Us All, Reverend Horton Heat-Scenery Going By, Emmure-E, Comeback Kid-Should Know Better, Islander-The Sadness of Graves, The Bunny The Bear-Pale Green Eyes, Close Your Eyes-The End, Wretched-Cranial Infestation (demo), Erimha-Verdict Of the Soul, Seeker-When Hope Fails, Neurotic November-Wasabi Anguish, Tear Out The Heart-Dead By Dawn, Terror-Hard Lessons, Counterparts-Compass, Darkness Divided-Remnants (demo), Ill Nino-La Epidemia, Sister Sin-Fight Song,

various artists - Victory Metal CD sampler. in cardboard sleeve. Full-length promotional Victory Records compilation - not commercially available. Songs: Dead to Fall-The Future, Dead to Fall-Major Rager, Farewell to Freeway-Sounds Minds, Farewell to Freeway-Speak Your Words, Across Five Aprils-Dreamers Disease, Four Letter Lie-Nothing But A Ghost, Four Letter Lie-What a Terrible Thing To Say, With Blood Comes Cleansing-Lash Upon Lash, With Blood Comes Cleansing-(uncredited), Silverstein-Still Dreaming, Aiden-Moment

Last Edited on: 9/21/16 3:38 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
henryfm (Henry M.)

Subject: 3-4-1
Date Posted: 9/22/2016 1:31 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Thanks for the deal.  I have ordered RATT and would like THE FIXX and THE BRADY BUNCH for my freebies in the 3 for 1 deal.

Daddy-O (Brad S.)

Subject: 3 for 1
Date Posted: 9/22/2016 10:01 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi Blake.  I ordered Orb from your tower.  Please send Blondie and the Fossil Jeans compilation from your unpostables list as the freebies.  Thanks so much for the deal...

Trippie (Shane C.)

Date Posted: 9/23/2016 9:31 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hey Blake, 

I just requested the van Halen tribute and would like the 

Victory metal sampler and the victory records spring rock sampler as the freebies. 

Thanks for the offer! 

Last Edited on: 9/23/16 9:32 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
scotso (Scott C.)

Date Posted: 9/25/2016 7:58 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

sent a new message