Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: Is there a way....

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
ripley (Lori M.)

Subject: Is there a way....
Date Posted: 9/20/2016 11:46 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

to put my entire wishlist on hold but have the discs I'm offering be available? I don't have any credits so I don't want any discs offered to me, but I would like to post and offer some of my discs. Short of putting my wishlist on hold one item at a time, i don't see a way. I have over 6000 items on my wishlist, so I certainly can't do it one item at a time. I appreciate any input.

icberry (IC B.)

Date Posted: 9/21/2016 4:14 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi Lori.... That's a very nice thing to think of -- that you don't have credits so you don't want to tie up the wishlist process waiting on getting a few credits.  I think it really is not possible to do in a single step,  but someone can correct me.

If the most important thing to you is to keep offering discs for trade, then I'd say don't do anything, and let the chips fall where they may if you have no credits for granted wishes.  The system gives you 48 hours to respond and/or get some credits, and the downside of course is you'd lose your place in line if you timed out, I believe.

I am just not certain there's a way to be "bypassed" temporarily, NOT losing your place AND still offering outgoings. 

The final answer should come from the Team, though -- you might drop them a line.