Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Unpostables: autographed & footnote fame

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
blakew (Blake W.)

Subject: Unpostables: autographed & footnote fame
Date Posted: 9/1/2014 11:25 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

VAST - Music For People - autographed by band leader/multi-instrumentalist Jon Crosby. I witnessed him autograph it and he gave it to me personally.

Todd Wolfe - Live From Manny's Car Wash (credited to The Todd Wolfe Blues Project). I will also include a CD of Todd's previous band Mojoson, who recorded for A&M Records but the album was never released on the label. Todd proceeded to distribute it himself. The Mojoson CD includes a track recorded with John Popper of Blues Traveler. So this is a 2-for-1 deal.

Todd Wolfe - Why Thank You Very Much (live) (credited to his band "Wolfe.")

Todd Wolfe was a writing partner of Sheryl Crow's before she was signed and was her lead guitarist once she got a major record deal. His songs have been covered by Faith Hill and Stevie Nicks. He's an excellent blues guitarist and singer. He gave me these CDs personally. Check out his wiki page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Wolfe

I also want to remind everyone that I have a permanent 2-for-1 deal on CDs on my tower. Just message me with your free selections! Thanks!

kindheart (Pamela D.)

Subject: Wolfe - yes please!
Date Posted: 9/4/2014 4:33 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi blakew,

It's so cool you had personal contact with Todd Wolfe! I'd like to try all three CDs. Will PM you.