Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Three CD set for two credits.

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
billystan3 (Bill J.)

Subject: Three CD set for two credits.
Date Posted: 12/18/2011 1:38 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

The Best New Praise and Worship Songs Ever Fifty songs on three CD's.

CD 1                                                                                 

1 Everything Glorious- David Crowder Band          6  King Of Wonders-Matt Redman, Tim Hughes, Joel Houston

2 Mighty To Save-Cathy Burton                                  7  God Only Wise-Eoghan Heaslip

3  You're the light-Ben Cantelon                                8  So Great-Isreal Houghton, Christy Nockels,Michael W. Smith

4 Give Us Your Courage-Tim Hughes                     9  Salvations Song-Stuart Townsend

5 This Is My Worship- Lou Fellingham                   10   I Will Rise-Chris Tomlin

11 Your Grace Is Enough-Marc James                      Disc 2 1 Remain-Starfield

12 Run-Hillsong United                                                             2 Jesus Saves-Tim Hughes

13 Love Come Down-David Ruis, Eoghan Heaslip            3 Say So-Israel Houghton

14 Your Love Never Fails-Chris McClarney                            4 Come People Of The Risen King-Stuart Townsend

15 Jesus You Are Worthy-Brenton Brown                                5 Glory Be To God-Kelly Minter

16 Redeemer-Cathy Burton                                                        6 Your Love Is Everything-Chris McClarney

17 God Of Our Yesterdays-Chris McClarney                             7 The Way That You Father Me-Eoghan Heaslip

8 Not Guilty Anymore-Aaron Keyes                                             13 What Can I Do-Graham Kendrick

9 Halle lujah-Ben Cantalon                                                           14 God Of This City- Bluetree

10 You Never Let It Go-Mark Tedder                                              15 Because Of Your Love-Al Gordon

11 Great And Glorious-Jo Petch                                                      16 God With Us-Cathy Burton

12 Amazing God- Brenton Brown                                                   17 The Communion Hymn Stuart Townsend

Disc 3 1 Our God Saves-Paul Baloche                                           9 Coming Back To You-Ben Cantelon

2 Rescuer-Chris McClarney                                                10 There Is A Hope-Stuart Townsend

3 The Light Of The World-Cathy Burton                             11 Lead Me To The Cross-Hillsong                                      

4 Blessing and honour-Aaron Keyes                                  12 The Cross Speaks-MiriamWebster            

5 I Stand In Awe-Martyn Layzell                                             13 Adoration-Brenton Brown

6 Jesus Is-Hillsong London                                                  14 Worship The Lord-Al Gordon

7 You are God-Charlie Hall                                                      15 Creation Sings-Stuart Townsend

8 My Soul Sings-Delerious?                                                    16 Savior And Friend-YFRIDAY

I'll trade all three CD's for two credits. To reach me just go to billystan3@verizon.net