Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Maybe It's Me
Genres: Alternative Rock, Pop, Rock
One Redeeming Feature
sghost1 | Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada | 06/14/2001
(2 out of 5 stars)
"This album is comprised mostly of forgettable alternative pop. There is, however, one gem to be found on this album. The song entitled, 'Red.' It's a fairly soft song, and quite different from the rest of the album. It's low energy, but very nice in it's simplicity. It has a lead guitar solo which is short, straightforward, but soothing. 'Red' was accompanied by a video that aired on Much Music around the time of the album's release. I don't recommend purchasing the album, but give the song a listen if you have an opportunity."
Ever She Flows...
Chris | Buffalo, NY | 08/15/2003
(4 out of 5 stars)
"Ever since I heard "Friend of Mine" on the radio back in '97, I've been a fan of Treble Charger. The album boasts some wonderfully creative songs in addition to some pretty decent songs. Basically, the album gets a 4 instead of a 3 because of the song "Red" due to the fact that it's such a great song, probably one of the best alternative rock ballads of its era. Overall, the album is interesting and is definitely worth purchasing. If you're a fan of the Modern Rock sound, this is a pretty good album from a pretty good Canadian band."
Motor Control | Ontario, Canada | 02/13/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"1. 4/5 Friend Of Mine: Nice guitar and prechorus.
2. 3/5 How She Died: Nice verse rhytm.
3. 5/5 Stupid Thing To Say: Beatles influence. Catchy chorus.
4. 4/5 Kareen: Good prechorus and tuning.
5. 4/5 Red: I think only the chorus is good.
6. 4/5 Fade: Flowing pop-rock song, last verse is great.
7. 3/5 Ever She Flows: Instrumental is nice kind of sombre.
8. 2/5 Forever Knowing: Okay, nice guitar after chorus.
9. 3/5 Mercury Smile: Darker heavy-ish song, last verse is catchy.
10. 5/5 Christ Is On The Lawn: Nice instrumental. Sounds like Shakira's "Underneath Your Clothes".
11. 5/5 Scatterbrain: Catchy horns and trumpets especially during the bridge.
12. 5/5 Takes Me Down: Underrated and one of my faves, the duet chorus is catchy.
13. 5/5 Left Feeling Odd: Mellow and harmonious. Nice guitar bridge.
Ok so the songs ratings don't match up but it still deserves 5 stars."