Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
|Steve Dorff & Friends|
Growing Pains & Other Hit TV Themes
Genres: Pop, Soundtracks
With this release we pay homage to one of the most successful songwriters and composers of the last 25 years or so, and if you haven t heard of Steven Dorff, you sure have heard his songs he s penned over 20 Top 10 pop and... more »
With this release we pay homage to one of the most successful songwriters and composers of the last 25 years or so, and if you haven t heard of Steven Dorff, you sure have heard his songs he s penned over 20 Top 10 pop and/or Country hits for artists like Kenny Rogers, Anne Murray and Eddie Rabbitt. And all of those artists (and a whole lot more) appear on this compilation of Dorff s TV themes, which include his scores for some of the most popular TV shows of the 80s! A blast from the not-so-distant past, a Collectors Choice Music exclusive!
Eclectic Mix of Feel-Good Songs
I'vegotthemusicinme | Los Angeles, CA USA | 11/04/2007
(5 out of 5 stars)
"1. "Growing Pains" / "As Long As We Got Each Other" (Vocals: B.J. Thomas and Dusty Springfield)
2. "Spenser: For Hire"
3. "My Sister Sam" / "Room Enough for Two" (Vocal: Jill Colucci)
4. "Murphy Brown" Suite / "Like the Whole World's Watching" (Vocals: Take 6) / "F.Y.I. (The Newsroom Theme)"
5. "Growing Pains" ("Aloha" Episode) / "Swept Away" (Guitar: Christopher Cross)
6. "Growing Pains" ("Graduation Day" Episode) / "This Is the Day" (Vocal: B.J. Thomas)
7. "The Oldest Rookie"
8. "Just the Ten of Us" Suite / "Just the Six of Us" (Vocals: Take 6) / "Doin' It the Best I Can" (Vocal: Bill Medley)
9. "Whattley by the Bay"
10. Medley: "Every Which Way But Loose" plus "I Just Fall in Love Again" / "Through the Years" (Vocals: Steve Dorff with Eddie Rabbitt, Anne Murray and Kenny Rogers)"