Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Sensual Classics 1
Genres: Pop, Classical
1. Piano Concerto No.2: Adagio Sostenuto — 2. Carmen: Entracte To Act 3 — 3. Mandolin Concerto In D Major: Adagio — 4. String Quartet No. 2: Notturno — 5. Piano Sonata Op.27 No.2 'Moonlight': Adagio Sostenuto — 6. Oboe Concerto... more »
1. Piano Concerto No.2: Adagio Sostenuto
2. Carmen: Entracte To Act 3
3. Mandolin Concerto In D Major: Adagio
4. String Quartet No. 2: Notturno
5. Piano Sonata Op.27 No.2 'Moonlight': Adagio Sostenuto
6. Oboe Concerto, Op.9 No. 2: Adagio
7. Spartacus: Adagio
8. Daphnis et Chloe: Lever du Jour
9. Symphony No. 5: Adagietto
10. Le Carnaval des Animaux: Le Cygne (The Swan)
11. Symphony No. 5: Adagio
12. Prelude Op. 28 No. 4 In E Minor
13. The Firebird: Berceuse
14. Kinderszenen: Dreaming
16. Suite In D Major: Air
Similarly Requested CDs
A pleasant compilation that could set the mood....
Dan Sherman | Alexandria, VA USA | 05/15/2000
(4 out of 5 stars)
"I do agree with the editorial review that most of the individual pieces do not have anything to do with sex, per se, but I am not sure that is the point. Most of the music here (along with its sequel CD) is in my (subjective) opinion, quite romantic -- soft and melodic. I am not sure what classical pieces an album like this should include if sex were the real point -- popular music gets there a lot more directly. There certainly is nothing to offend here, and perhaps something to inspire. Think of this as the album you put on while in front of the fireplace with a bottle of wine when you are with the person you love. It should set the mood for some good conversation and whatever follows."
The Perfect music for the Perfect Mood
Rachel Watkins | Joshua, Texas | 02/05/2004
(4 out of 5 stars)
"A personal favorite of mine for a quiet evening with my husband when the kids are asleep and the mind turns to more romantic matters. The relaxing, melodic music herin is a wonderful way to start things off on the right foot with that special someone in your life. This CD, along with a few candles, a bottle of champagin, a bubble bath, or a relaxing massage is the perfect recipie for a lovely time with your loved one.Romantic Classics can also be a great selection to play for stress reduction while driving through rush hour, or just to relax and read a book."
Could have been a lot better
coronadogibson | Pine, CO United States | 08/28/2004
(1 out of 5 stars)
"While I like all the pieces on this CD, many of them are incomplete (i.e., they fade out before the finish) and most of the performances are not very inspiring. It's disappointing when you know they could have done a better job by leaving off a couple of tracks so everything would fit in the original length. And the cover photo is a bit much... but you can re-fold the liner so people in the office don't get the wrong idea about your taste in CD's."