Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Something in the Air
Genres: Country, Pop
1. With You (Album Version) 3:32 — 2. I Reckon I Will (LP Version) 3:51 — 3. Kiss Me Now (Album Version) 4:02 — 4. I Will Be (Album Version) 3:59 — 5. Go Girl (LP Version) 4:18 $0.99 — 6. Rhymes With (LP Version) 2:51 — 7.... more »
Listen to Samples
1. With You (Album Version) 3:32
2. I Reckon I Will (LP Version) 3:51
3. Kiss Me Now (Album Version) 4:02
4. I Will Be (Album Version) 3:59
5. Go Girl (LP Version) 4:18 $0.99
6. Rhymes With (LP Version) 2:51
7. You're Gone (LP Version) 3:58
8. Crush (Album Version) 3:21
9. Something In The Air (LP Version)
10. Hit By Love (LP Version) 3:58
11. Can You Hear Me (LP Version) 4:04
12. When You Walked Into My Life (LP Version)
Similarly Requested CDs
Lila Mccann has star potential
Roy Levins | san antonio, Texas United States | 09/20/2001
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This is well worth the money there are not any bombers here its really good. For once a new artist in country music today sounds great and her songs finally move you Lila Mccann looks like she fits in country music and You get in a good mood when you hear her music its not depressing she is a really great singer with good looks and looks like she has a good future."
This Kid Is Good!
daniel | Sacramento, California | 11/29/1999
(5 out of 5 stars)
"I am suprised by her range and vocal control. I have teenage daughters, and they said, Dad--listen to Lila McCann--I saw the video--loved it--bought the cd the next day. I am amazed at how good she is! I was blown away--to use a kid term. I love music of all types, and she is very, very--good! That's all."
Different, but cool
daniel | 08/04/1999
(4 out of 5 stars)
"This CD is a pretty darn good follow up to Lila's first one. The only thing I thought was kind of odd is that it seems her first CD has songs with more emotional depth and maturity on it. While her new one, made three years later, is overall more playful and innocent. This is not a bad thing...just an observation. I know that her objective was to make her second album more up tempo, which she did wonderfully I might add! I just found it interesting how hardly anyone ever has said she sang too old for her age range (while they just ripped on LeAnn!). Yet she sang several songs on her first CD as a 14-year-old that could be considered maybe too mature for that age. I'm not making any judgements myself -- I personally love both her CD's equally. It just seems it would have made more sense to have had some of the songs that were on her first album on her second and vice versa. Like Crush and Rhymes With would have been perfect for a young teen to sing, while Already Somebody's Lover and Almost Over You seem more fitting for a young adult such as Lila is now. Anyway -- not really a complaint, just a thought. Lila is still one of my favorite singers and she is awesome in concert! :)"