Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Similarly Requested CDs
Cedric | Jacksonville, North Carolina | 11/19/2003
(5 out of 5 stars)
"I really think the song Jesus can work it out is the best gospel song out here, even though it is an older song. But if possible can someone send me the lyrics to the song cause i want to lead it in my church's choir. Thank you so much"
VERY UPLIFTING SONG
debra | DETROIT, MICHIGAN USA | 01/01/2003
(5 out of 5 stars)
"I JUST LOVE THE SONG "JESUS CAN WORK IT OUT". I LISTEN TO IT TWICE A DAY...AS SOON AS I WAKE UP AND BEFORE I GO TO BED. I REALLY WOULD LIKE THE LYRICS TO THE SONG. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE FULL LYRICS,THE WAY THEY SING IT ON THE CD...NOT THE SHORT VERSION. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, PLEASE DO SO...EMAIL THE LYRICS TO DRR_48202@COMCAST.NET
Just Some Lady | 05/26/2006
(5 out of 5 stars)
"My sister introduced me to "Jesus Can Work It Out" a few years ago when she made for me a compilation CD of gospel music. I finally tracked down the source on this song on this CD and after sampling some of the other songs here on Amazon I decided to buy it. It was worth EVERY penny and then some. Those of you buying this CD for the old version (not the remix) of this song, hold on to your church hats - this CD is going to blow you away!
EVERY song on it is a power punch to your spirit, lifting you up just as much as "Work It Out" if not more so. The singer on that song is Diane Williams and her powerful voice rocks on that as well as several others on this anointed CD. Dr. Hayes leads sweltering renditions of some gospel tunes that will become classics to you and your family if they have not already become so. The choir is hot hot hot, full blast roof rocking sound set ablaze by the work of the Holy Spirit.
1. "Jesus Can Work It Out" starts the CD off with a bang. Diane Williams smart and gifted storytelling will fill you with new hope in your darkest hour.
2. "I'll Never Forget" from what I hear is a trademark piece sung by Dr. Charles Hayes himself. When you hear it you will definitely appreciate why. His confident swagger as he extols the evidence of God's work on his life will have you out of your seat. Full bodied chorus, especially those sopranos who shine in the top range.
3. Anybody who doesn't jump up and run to the window to see if Jesus is outside when "The Bridegroom Cometh" plays is stronger than I am. A rockin' fast-paced Pentecostal groove that goes on for over 7 minutes lead by Diane Williams soulful voice once again. By the end you'd think she'd have run out of gas but she sounds like she's just getting started. This one is competing with several others as my favorite track on the CD.
4. "I Know The Lord Laid His Hands On Me" lead by Dr. Hayes is another example of his preaching/testimonial style. Another favorite you'll cherish.
5. "They That Wait Upon The Lord" has a more modern feel to it. I love the bass guitar on this one. It features the Chorus prominently with Larry Beasley and Cynthia Nunn on lead vocals.
6. "He Will Open The Door Just For You" is actually the sixth song on this CD. In the credits and even on the sample tracks listed here on Amazon it is mislabeled as "Pray For Me" but "Pray For Me" is actually last on the CD and someone mixed up the order. A smooth slow rythm song that sings of how God opens a door just for you when there seems no way out.
7. "Step Back Let God Do It" is another rockin' hit with Diane Williams on lead vocals. A powerful message of the move of God's hand.
8. "Heaven Is My Goal" has that swaggering gospel processional march feel to it. I found myself marching and bobbing my head along through the house as Dr. Hayes sings, "Don't Want Nobody Stompin' Over Me." My Sunday School kids love this one.
9. "Is He Satisfied with me" is a slow stirring song that features the soul searing voice of Sharon Chiles. From her gut wrenching howls of thanks to God and her smooth contemplative inquiry as to the condition of your relationship with Christ this song will have you rededicating yourself to Christ each time you hear it. Very powerful, and the choir does sing on it demonstrating yet another facet of their versatility. Like the voice of rushing waters.
10. "Resting in Jesus" is a nice one with Dr. Hayes once again. It moves right along and will have you tapping your toes.
11. "Jesus Is Mine" - I know I'm sounding repetitive but what can I say? I can't lie, this one moves along too and will have you clapping your hands and singing along.
12. "Pray For Me" - Again, this one is listed incorrectly on the CD as number 6. Diane Williams is on lead vocals on this driving number. The message of this one is if you see me faltering and I offend you in anyway, "Don't be angry.... Just Pray for me." Ms. Williams adds her signature style of ad lib to this peace to encourage you to raise your prayers up to the throne of heaven. Also the choir has some cascading vocals on this that show of their range. The last song on the CD and I assure you, you will play it again the whole time through.
I can't harp on it enough folks, BUY THIS CD! It doesn't just have a catchy song on it that you'll play to death, this song is shimmering from beginning to end. You'll wonder why "Jesus Can Work It Out" is the only song that gets any notoriety from it because the others are clearly as good if not better. Don't let this one pass, you'll be sorry."