Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Big Time Sensuality Pt.2
Genres: Dance & Electronic, Alternative Rock, Pop
1993 release on One Little Indian featuring seven mixes ofthis hit from the former Sugarcubes vocalist's 1993 solodebut: The Fluke Minimix, Dom T. - Big Time Club Mix, JustinRobertson - Lionrock Wigout Vox, Morales Def Rad... more »
Listen to Samples
1993 release on One Little Indian featuring seven mixes ofthis hit from the former Sugarcubes vocalist's 1993 solodebut: The Fluke Minimix, Dom T. - Big Time Club Mix, JustinRobertson - Lionrock Wigout Vox, Morales Def Radio Mix, TheFluke Magimix - 125 BPM, Justin Robertson's Prankster'sJoyride and The Fluke Moulimix - 117 BPM. Standardjewel case.
Bjork - Big Time Sensuality Pt. 2
(4 out of 5 stars)
"This is an interesting EP from Bjork. It features seven mixes of the Debut track "Big Time Sensuality," which all present a different angle on the song.
1. Fluke Minimix - This is the song for which I bought this EP, and it doesn't disappoint with its deep bass and trippy arrangement.
2. Dom T. Big Time Club Mix - An alright track that could have been a bit more creative, but it doesn't quite wear out its welcome.
3. Justin Robertson Wigout Vox - Has an interesting texture with a lot of clashing elements. Well worth hearing.
4. Morales Radio Mix - Reminiscent of late 80's electronic music. A good version of the song.
5. Fluke Magimix - Basically the Fluke Minimix sped up really fast. It is interesting, especially how the remixer chose to present slightly altered versions of their work.
6. Justin Robertson Prankster's Joyride - Sounds a bit like a sped-up version of the Wigout Vox, but features different samples and beat arrangement.
7. Fluke Moulimix - A slowed-down cross between the Mini and Magi mixes. Sort of the final product, if the first two mixes in the series were the prototypes.
All in all, it was an enjoyable EP. Not perfect, but enjoyable."
Beketaten | Pangea | 03/18/2002
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This is a fabulous Björk song, which is of course, classic, and this single is a must buy for any fans or anyone who loves to dance. All of the remixes here are brilliant and never bore you for a second.